- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or equivalent to
- Must be a CPA
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Understanding of applicable laws and regulations and Philippine Financial Reporting Standards
- Ability to deliver quality work on tight deadlines, with strong organization and priority setting skills
- Advance computer skills, specifically in Excel
- Knowledge of government regulation on taxes and reporting
- Provide end-to-end financial support to colleagues, clients, and stakeholders of the business.
- Guides financial decisions by monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential
- Compares budget vs actual figures and analyze variances