As HR/Admin Coordinator, you will perform various functions in support of the HR, Recruitment, and Admin Teams in a timely and professional manner.
Among your responsibilities are the following:
- Assist and direct applicants, facilitate interviews and examinations, and coordinate related activities with all involved.
- Ensure positive experience among applicants by anticipating their needs and communicating well with them
- Provide support during New Hire onboarding.
- Input applicant data into Highrise
- Monitor employee attendance and submit reports for payroll computation
- Ensure that office facility is cleaned and maintained by janitorial staff
- Purchase office supplies, furniture and equipment and maintain supply inventory to ensure smooth operations
- Answer incoming calls to solve problems or route them to personnel in charge
To qualify for this position, you must possess 2-3 years experience in any HR/Admin coordination work. You must:
- Be results-driven with strong ability to produce deliverables accurately, timely, and efficiently
- Have good written and oral communication skills
- Customer oriented and highly communicative
- Be a problem solver, always looking for solutions to issues at work, including potential ones