Experience Less Than 1 Year
Industry Sales and Marketing
- Hitting assigned monthly and annual target
- Responsible for account development, account managing, sustaining and maximizing revenues.
- Develop clear strategies/ tactics/ programs for the year.
- Influence and develop new businesses through existing network in the construction industry.
- Prepares and check quotation and documents to be attached for bidding.
- Does promotion and selling activities in assigned territory. Informs the Sales Manager of all the factors that affects and influence his / her activities.
- Provides service to clients to achieve total customer satisfaction through: Product Presentations, Solution based or consultative selling, 24/7 after sales support.
- Maintain individual project site account folder to ensure complete documentation to facilitate easy collection.
- Being accountable for and managing quarterly account planning/strategy and pipeline.
- Involved in commercial decisions that impact the revenue streams.
- Identifying market trends to grow incremental revenue / commercial opportunities.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Hardworking, willing to work overtime and with minimum supervision.
- At least one year construction sales experience.
- At least three year corporate sales experience.
- With effective communication and interpersonal skills.