- Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintain and customize Sales Cloud and Service Cloud applications.
- Build custom reports, dashboards, and workflows.
- Manage operational requests and reporting including customer analysis and individual views, and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop training materials and provide training and support to SalesForce.com end users.
- Maintain database for integrity and accuracy including cleansing and duplicate record management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of Salesforce Admin experience.
- Experience with transacting business in multiple countries.
- Self-directed individual who is a self-starter and able to lead multiple projects simultaneously.
- Dedication to customer needs, both internal and external.
Kindly send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!