As a Senior Project Manager, you will take on the management of various key projects with the goal of delivering each one on time, within budget, and according to scope.
In your capacity, you will:
- Lead the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
To qualify for this position, you must be highly communicative, proactive, and quality oriented. You must also be a strong team player with the ability to coach/mentor others within a team environment.
You must also have:
- Experience in leading web or mobile projects (at least 8 years)
- Superior leadership, relationship-building, and team collaboration skills
- Experience leading diverse, cross –functional teams on multiple, complex projects simultaneously
- Effective written, verbal, and presentation communication skills with the ability to tailor to varying audiences
Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- Using software development tools such as Confluence, JIRA, Bitbucket, and Git
- Managing teams in an Agile environment and in utilizing Agile tools