As a Senior QA Engineer, you will help plan and implement manual and automated tests on our websites and software applications.
In your capacity, you will:
- Work with developers and other members of the QA team to define and establish QA strategies and processes.
- Plan, schedule, and perform manual tests on the company’s websites and software applications.
- Write, maintain, and execute well-developed and stable automated tests for both front-end and back-end services.
- Report on QA status, as appropriate, to keep project stakeholders informed on deliverables and timelines.
To qualify for this position, you must have experience in the following:
- manual and automation testing (at least 5+ years)
- development and execution of test plans and scenarios
- Selenium and other testing tools (hands-on)
- testing complex GUIs, APIs, and platforms
- source control management like Git, Bitbucket, etc.
In addition, you must also have:
- an eye for detail
- excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- vast knowledge in testing techniques to cover all possible corner cases for testing, verification, and validation techniques