- Graduate of computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) and/or any related course
- Skilled in TCP/IP, LAN, WMS, DNS, Microsoft/Linux/Unix, Firewalls, Proxy servers, Antivirus
- Knowledgeable in WMS/ASRS is a big plus
- At least 2 years working experience specializing in IT/Computer software and hardware; experience in Logistics, Supply Chain field is an advantage
- Attention to details and high tolerance on stress
- Establish a network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
- Maintain network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor
- Perform basic WMS & ASRS troubleshooting
- Installs software application into workstations & Radio Frequency (RF) devices; entering necessary commands and restrictions.
- Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Coordinates with Procurement team for hardware repairs and replacing parts if necessary.
- Performs other functions as assigned by hi/her immediate supervisor.