- Graduate of Accountancy is a plus
- 5 years experience in managing treasury function
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments, and at instruments
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cash flow and various financial instruments
- Responsible for managing the company’s treasury function. He/She will assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the objectives of the company.
- Monitor and manage the company’s bank relationships and liquidity management
- Manage foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments
- Debt facilities management